I Abhor the Devil, But Still Dance with Demons

A link to article:  Dancing with Demons

11 Responses

1. Majeeda Lewis says:

I appreciate you for writing this truth and sharing your experience.God Bless You

2. Ruth says:

I need spiritual help. I am extritrimy alone. E trim spiritual need, anyone with our Gods direction please answer. Write to. Nellyrodriguez2@aol.com Thank you. May God protect us all

I sent you an email – God bless, Magdalene

3. zwynter@yahoo.com says:

Greetings in the Matchless Name of Jesus!

Once again I have been inspired by this website that gives such informative information on spiritual warfare that helps me to know how to confront Satan and his emps (demons) in my daily carnal battles from God’s perspective, ” Power of Pray”
    “Prayer works when nothing else will”
    I am on fire for Jesus like never before more determine today than I was yesterday to do the “Master’s will.”
    “Souls are my goal”
    What a blessing!!!!

P.S. Fry Stew Barbecue just give me the
    word!

4. Evangelist (Mother) Z. Wynter says:

Greetings in the Matchless Name of Jesus!

“Prayer works when nothing else will”
    “Souls are my goal”
    What a blessing!!!!

P.S. Fry Stew Barbecue just give me the
    word!

5. allanjohnson30@yahoo.com says:

I am being stalked by a motorcycle gang is stalking me for 10 months my brother was murdered 2years ago I think these people really want me dead but the power of god is protecting mei pray every day 5 tmes a day thankyou Jesus for saving me everyday I am proof tjat god.is real please pray fpr me .they follow me everyday I go some where
    This is a real test of gods love for me thank you heavnly father you a awesome god holy holy is he

6. daniel g says:

many experience spiritual attack unaware.the devil will not claim any responsibility . they hide and mask themselves. there are people who feel oppressed in mind and sudden spiritually weaken whenever they want to obey God .. they accept it as part of life, find some rational basis to explain it and wishing it will go away and do not discern the presence of demon. i like the author having discernment that what her experience was demonic and she bravely resist it biblically.

• admin says:

Daniel, thanks for your comments. I agree with you, always expose the enemy and hide none of his works. His oppression lives on because of silence. God bless!

7. Mark Gehring says:

I’ve had similar experiences. I’m going though difficult times and I know what you are saying in this segment. Thanks for posting it!

In an effort to prevent automatic filling, you should perform a task displayed below.

Thank you for your patience in putting this simple puzzle together to fight spam. Spammers place as many as 1000 links on a web page per day.

Move the puzzle pieces in the upper left corner, and place the pieces together to match the picture that's in the upper right corner. God Bless!

Using Gravatars in the comments - get your own and be recognized!

XHTML: These are some of the tags you can use: <a href=""> <b> <blockquote> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>