General Comments-Use this form

92 Responses

1. rmd says:

Enjoyed you explaination of Day of Christ vs Day of the Lord. Thanks.

2. Beverly says:

Please pray for me I am under attack by Satan I am praying please pray with me

3. bro david de lones, house of prayer for all nations says:

thanks for the truth, the way and the life you have given us in this short and powerfull , dunamous ….teaching and exhortation…..we are ass ”good soldiers ”’ in a daily battle we need ”angels” warring with us each day help us seek knock and ask for them each and every day..more than 1 hour for best results in CHRIST JESUS……in his name ..amen

4. Lee Golden says:

Prof. Weiss of Stanford University in California has created a golem , he has created a mouse that has the brain of a man . This is witchcraft and the government has no law against it. Indeed, in the Summer of 1978 AD the legislators of the State of New Jersey removed the Christian “Blue Laws” from their law books ; and in the Fall of 1978 AD, instead of being in jail for the crimes of blasphemy and imposture (calling himself GOD) Jim Jones was in Jonestown killing a Congressman and his party. Pray this prayer with me, saying , ” O LORD GOD JUDGE JAH, THOU hast said ,Suffer not a witch to live. Prof. Weiss ,et alia , have committed the crime of beastiality and witchcraft . Therefore we ask THEE to have mercy on THY children and destroy Weiss’ golem and slay this mad Prof. Weiss before he destroys the entire Human Race. And we ask it in the name of our SAVIOUR, our DELIVERER ,our CHRIST Jesus , AMEN and amen . “

5. Anna Graziano says:

Please pray for my 17 year old son,Marcky. He does not believe in God and is very depressed.

Praying mom,
    Anna

6. Bingo says:

I came…I came to…I came to believe…
    A miracle…an enlightenment…an awareness…( A profound spiritual experience ) many things are not meant to understand. I did not find God…but I am grateful…God found me. I Am…that I Am.
    Praise God…I’M Alive…I’M Alive…I’M Alive.

7. Darryl Had A Dream says:

l a dream last night 24/2015 early am with my Mother who is deceased and my Sister who is still with me in the land of the living. We were in the place where we grew up, all was peaceful at frist then I heard a voice coming from my Mother to Sister saying let’s ( Kill Him)!! I picked up a chair to fend them off. I remember my sister trying to make a phone call and I’m trying to stop her by hanging up the phone. but the call went through I heard a voice from the phone say to my Sister shall we come and and get him. Then she hands me the phone and the voice tells me that he wants me to leave the place where I grew up or they would come and get me. Then I woke up. Not sure what this all means. Maybe someone cen lend me a hard and put this into perspective for me and pray for me. I know that Satin uses others to do his bidding because he’s a coward always hiding never showing himself, he’s damn good at his JOB he’s had.centuries to study us and alone we could never defeat him, (BUT) I know someone who has. Can anyone make some sense of this

8. Mary female 56 adult says:

how do I get in touch with your ministry & know that you’ve recieved my prayer requests about both my daughter & my family as well as my church.

9. Jamal says:

Thanking you Magdalene for proclaiming the purpose of our Lord Jesus Christ . “For I proclaim the name of the Lord: ascribe greatness to our God. He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice, A God of Truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He (Deut. 32.3-4).” Mankind weren’t created to accept the lie, we weren’t created to lie, and we weren’t created to do the devil’s will. We were created out of love, to be loved by God, and to share God’s love.

10. Peggy Valentine says:

I just want to give Glory to God in Jesus Christ for yet another blessing. As God continues to bless me daily I am forever grateful. I needed a job so desperately and was seeking part time. My job came through just in time. I cannot give thanks enough. I’m believing that it will be a job that I will enjoy and vice a versa. I pray for continued strength and health to see me through until I can retire in 6-7 years. Praise God and his Holy Name everyday. He is an awesome God who truly helps and loves those who keep his commandments. I love you so much!!!

11. Jeff Larson 5126626608 says:

Hi my name is Jeff Larson and I would love to tell my so so cool story about how I was found by GOD and than how I found Jesus Christ and than GOD. I am sure that I am sending this to the right place, so after 45 years and so many ups and downs I had been involved in everything there was to be involved in except GOD,Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. Then my Mother died and I was so self centered and selfish that I decided that it was more important to go into the hospital for a little unimportant surgery {previous accident} so I could get back to work to pay the bills and continue on the selfish path I was on. Two years later, I was so very depressed after realizing that I had missed my Mothers funeral and I could never ever no matter what go back and fix that mistake, was paid a visit and it wasn’t pretty it took about 4 days. I figured out that I was in no way ever going to servive this evil situation, so knowing there was GOD, only I thought I would never need to concern myself with Heaven, hell or GOD until after I was dead, now needed his help very very badly!!!!!!! So I started to Pray with all my heart and soul as I knew it anyways at that time. well guess what happened ? I found a Christian prayer on the internet that said I could ask for protection from anything if I wanted to, even Warrior Angels to surround my house if I needed ! So thinking Warrior Angels sounded pretty awesome and if anything could keep me my family and pets safe it would be GOD and he might send Warrior angels to all 4 corners of my house !!! I thought no way but I had always been taught that GOD is real and I knew and believed that, so I said my version of that prayer and not only did I get warrior Angels on all 4 corners, I was able to see them at every window, there were also 4 angels on the stairwell to keep my wife safe ! Then I went up stairs and found at least 10 more gathered around the bed and around the whole bedroom. I thought Oh no something bad must have happened to my wife ! Nope he had sent all of those angels there just because he loved my family and [ I said I needed them to stick around a little longer than one week], not only that he let me keep them here at my house for about 2 months now just so I can know that my family, my pets and myself are very safe and Loved !!!!!!! The rest is so awesome that I haven’t stopped smiling for at least 7 of the 8 weeks !!! So far every day seems to be twice as good as the last and the last one was the best day I ever had !!!!!!! Than while driving around I noticed there was at least one Warrior Angel on every roof top of every house in every town, because he Loves us all that much, unconditionally, just because we are all his children his kids and just in case we needed some emergency help,[ just in case] 1 on every roof top and one at every window of every house !!! Can you think of a way to love your family more than that ? Only he could and if you only knew how easy and awesome it is to be Loved !!! Let me ask you this question. Why would anybody be afraid of this man that loves us all [that much] and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. God Loves us all and we all need to love him and his son Jesus Christ. Tell me Why are we afraid ???

12. stacy ann says:

Help me please in jesus name to be delivered from this life and relationship

13. craig says:

Hi magdalene the main thing i would like to point out is that bible versions i have a geneva and christian’s use a hebraic bible hebrew which is more accurate than the king james i started researching the bible for the correct accurate version finding out the kjv is ok but has errors from scholars after rewriting it matters as its gods words a holy bible let me know what u think!I put that mark as u used to write to me with that so the rest of your site is good the more we know the better god doesn’t reveal everything know christian knows everything god bless craig

14. Angelica says:

I’m really really interested the scripture and I really need to know what is angelic world. And what is the problem in the Creator’s place.

Note: I want to talk the one who research this very interesting.

15. Lisa says:

I just stumbled upon this site today. I liked it very much and shared with a group I have on FB C.H.R.I.S.T. Christians Reaching Inspirational Strength Together with God :) Anyway, I shared because today’s topic was about being easily offended and how it takes your focus off of God and gives power to the enemy. Anyway, TY have bookmarked and will visit again. Lisa

16. Elsi says:

Thank you for this site! May the Lord bless each person who finds it & may their spirit be lifted in Gods love & wisdom!
    I pray the world would all find this site & learn of Gods salvation in Jesus Christ!

17. chris westerman says:

Love the site, but very difficult to read the info. The printing needs to move over to the left. The pictures obscure the writing.

18. new spiritual encounters says:

Nearing the end of a 40 day water fast with prayer and intercession (definately god appointed)I have been encountering intense spiritual attacks (new levels) and am in need of help and understanding.prayed god would lead me to some decent websites.yours is definately helpfull and enlightening.thank you for your devotion to and understanding of god’s word.

19. admin says:

Thank you everyone for your feedback, and sharing your experiences. By doing so, you truly bless us!

Together in Christ,